About Me

My photo
Bakersfield, CA, United States
Hans was a busy, happy, sweet and fearless three year old when he was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma. He fought his disease like a "gladiator" for nearly 6 years. Hans was an animal lover to his core. He was 'guarded' at home by his three cats, Black, Orange and Cotton. He also had his Golden Retriever, Honey, to keep him company. Hans enjoyed swimming, biking, gardening, grilling (he had his very own grill!), horseback riding, playing video games, building Legos, and flipping between Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Animal Planet. Hans loved all members of his family and he was a loyal friend. He had to go through a lot of treatment in his life. But Hans powered through it. His attitude was let's get this done! His motivation was always to get back home, to his family, pets, favorite foods and pool.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Whose fish is this?

This is my new fish Wriggley! I worked really hard all August to earn this guy.
Love, Elle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome fish Elle! I promise I won't barbeque it with the salmon.

Love
Dad

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Elle! You picked a really good looking fish and the mermaid is cute, too.

Just catching up on the blog after a week of vacation beating Uncle Michael at golf in Ft. Lauderdale...hahaha. I'm so happy to be reading all of the good news!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend! Love Aunt Holly

Anonymous said...

Hi Elle, Wriggly is a very handsome fish. It looks like he was worth the wait. Don't let the cat have him for lunch! And you might want to keep an eye on your Dad, I've heard how good he is at barbequeing!!! Hey Grandma Kathy told me you are making your own birthday invitations, that's great. I love card making, I'm glad you like it too. Love, Cindy

Carmen said...

Ellie, he looks great in the tank and glad you were able to use the Little Mermaid. It was cool I had the opportunity to meet him first. Have you entered his photo into any contests yet? His colors are really pretty.
Love,
The Smileys

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO, ELLE!!

Wriggly is spectacular...looks like he's intrigued by his mermaid, too!

AND...YOUR birthday is rapidly approaching!! In another week start watching for a package just for YOU!

I love YOU...hugs, Aunt Susy