About Me

My photo
Bakersfield, CA, United States
Hans was a busy, happy, sweet and fearless three year old when he was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma. He fought his disease like a "gladiator" for nearly 6 years. Hans was an animal lover to his core. He was 'guarded' at home by his three cats, Black, Orange and Cotton. He also had his Golden Retriever, Honey, to keep him company. Hans enjoyed swimming, biking, gardening, grilling (he had his very own grill!), horseback riding, playing video games, building Legos, and flipping between Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Animal Planet. Hans loved all members of his family and he was a loyal friend. He had to go through a lot of treatment in his life. But Hans powered through it. His attitude was let's get this done! His motivation was always to get back home, to his family, pets, favorite foods and pool.

Monday, June 09, 2008

some pics


Hans as the red ranger! Thanks to my friend Delayna (HS Bud) - that was a really fun gift for you to send! It perked Hans up!


Daddy gives Hansie his haircut

Hans Gives Elle a smooch

Elle and Kae at their Rice University Soccer Camp today! (Hot camp - all day 9 am - 3:30 pm, good thing they're tough!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great photos! It really is cheering to see Hans smiling even if he is back in the darn hospital. I'm thinking of my favorite Red Ranger and his fam!

xx,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Love the pic's! It's great to see our Red Ranger smiling!! What a great surprise for him. It looks like it will certainly give him the energy he needs to fight that 'boo-boo'.

Love and Hugs
Grandma Kathy, Grandpa Dale xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! My new work desktop pic is of the beaming Red Ranger. Lots of love, prayers and healthy thoughts!

Love Aunt Holly and Uncle Michael

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love to see those smiling faces! Hans looks so hansome in his Power Ranger suit, Ilove it! Elle looks HOT, you can send us some of that heat, Snoqualmie had 6 inches of snow last night! If I see one snow flake at my house, I'm packing up and heading south.Love to all, Cindy

Marcia Wolfe said...

You go Hans! Smoke those bugs with your Ranger gun!

My new puppy Spankypants says "hi"! She is a real whippersnapper just like you.

Love Auntie Marcia (Susy's friend in California) I tried to send you a pic- but it won't "go" in the blog note box.